Last Modified: 9/16/20
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, access, and use the App, we may ask you to provide information:
· Voluntarily – When you download, register with or use our App you will be asked to provide information voluntarily. Certain features on our App may ask you to provide your personal information voluntarily. For example, we ask for information by which you may be personally identified such as name, postal address, email address telephone number. As another example, to post an item listing (“Listing”) on the App, you will provide a description of the item and photo(s) of the item to be listed. This information also includes information that you provide by filling in forms in the App and accessing the marketplace on the App.
· In Connect with a Report – When you initiate a report with us to notify us about a problem with the App, you may provide information including personal information, and records and copies of your correspondence (including email address and phone number) may be maintained if you contact us. We may also retain your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Automatically Collected Information
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details – When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on, or through, the App.
· Device Information – We may collect device-specific information (such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device identifiers, operating system version, the IP address of your mobile device, mobile network information including phone number, and information about the way you use the App.)
· Stored Information and Files – The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
· Location Information – This App collects real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collection this information, do not download the App; if downloaded, you can delete the App from your device at any time.
How We Use Personal Information Collected from Our App and Why
Clear Office may use information we collect from our App, including information that you provide to us to: (1) allow you to use the online marketplace on our App; (2) inform you about our services and send marketing communications; (3) respond to your requests for information; (4) allow you to post and respond to ads for Listings; (5) invite you to upcoming events and; (6) to improve our App quality, offerings and capabilities.
Category of Personal Information (PI)
Specific Pieces of PI
Business or Commercial Purpose for Using PI
Sources from which Clear Office Collected PI
Categories of Third Parties to Whom Clear Office Sold PI
Categories of Third parties with Whom Clear Office Discloses PI
Personal identifying information includes: Full Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address.
Clear Office does not sell the information to third parties.
Commercial Information includes records of personal property, credit card number and CVV code information.
Customer Records Information
Customer records information includes: Name, signature, driver’s license, education, employment, medial information and health information.